EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Just relaxation (Tag: MK)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Just relaxation (Tag: MK) Empty
PostSubject: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:33 pm

She was starting to get used to the atmosphere of the island. She did meet her instructor, who did seem pretty friendly, and even showed off some of her power to other people, which did end in shocking results. She was surprised that people actually liked them! She did find a spa to relax in, which was pretty nice, but at the same time, a little awkward. Since this was a training facility, why would they put a spa here? She did assume that this place was an area for people to relax in after training sessions are over. She sat on a chair and lays back.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 4:59 pm

(so sorry for late reply.)

MK had started to feel down lately. She was starting to get homesick, she missed her family and she had some events where she started to cry when she was alone, caused by the time when she had been at school. It would take time for her to get used to this island and everything. She still hadn't been able to change her hair colour and it was obvious for MK that her trainer was disappointed for that. So she had been talking with her grandfather through Skype and asked him for some advice, since he himself also was a shape shifter. After talking with him and telling him how she felt and her problems with the shape shifting, he came with the theory that she was stressed and advised her to try to relax a bit more. So she decided to give it a try after the latest training and went to the spa. At the reception she was given a bathrobe and some slippers before she changed in the wardrobe and went in to one of the rooms, noticing a young girl around her age sitting in one of the chairs and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:20 pm

((It's ok!))

As Karissa thought about all the people that she met so far, she thought that one was awkward but, somewhat friendly, a young woman who wanted to help her get better, another young woman who was on the same "boat" as her, and her instructor who did want her to demonstrate in front of people. She didn't have a lot of conversations with them, except with Fetch and Cricket right now. She then saw another young lady, who looked around her age coming into the room with a robe, and as she heard some footsteps, coming towards her, she waved to her. "Hey, there's an empty chair if you want to sit down." She called out, with a small smile. She did look pretty stressed right now, and thought that rest and relaxation could do the trick.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 5:56 pm

MK had to smile as the other girl waved to her and even offered a chair to sit down. "Thank you," she said as she was on her way sat down beside her.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:56 pm

She heard the young woman thanking her for the offer to sit down. Karrisa did smile back and looks at her. "So, you're here for the relaxation? I am just here to...I guess hang out." She replied, with a small smile, since she did look friendly. She saw her robe and asked, "Where did you get it? Is it in the area where you get towels or is that yours?" She asked, as she admired the material and the color.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 3:33 pm

She smiled and nodded. "I'm here to try to relax a bit," she replied. MK looked down at the bathrobe. It was white and soft. The slippers were also white. "I got it at the reception."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:21 pm

When Karissa saw that the young lady was at the spa for the same relaxation treatment as well, she nodded. "Oh, same here. I was a little stressed out on the first day of training..." She said, and thought that she was in the same boat as her. She did remember that her instructor was disappointed in her since she did not do a demonstration with her power, but, she did do it eventually, which made her feel better. "Let's just say... I sometimes do get a little nervous to perform in front of people, but, after I showed it to different people around here, they seemed to like it....I just hoped that my demonstration was ok..." She rambled with a flesh of nervousness around her face. She then looked at the bathrobe and Karissa heard on where it came from. "Oh, ok. Reception area. I did bring one myself, but, I their robes do look a little fresher than mine.." She said, and quickly got herself the slippers and robe. She sighs and goes back to her chair.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 5:00 pm

"Think everyone is a bit stressed," MK said. "People with special gifts come here and everything is just so new." She leaned back at the chair and someone arrived, placing a footbath in front of her. She could smell that they had added some oils that smelled sweet and they even had added some rose petals in the water. "I was also a bit nervous to show my power for everyone at my division. And obviously, the trainer seemed disappointed. My hair colour just don't want to change in other colours."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:10 am

She turns to the young woman who did mention that everyone was a little stressed during their training, and she nods. The only person that she met who was stressed out so far was Aqua, but, now, she can tell that the girl next to her was a little stressed as well; so, she decided to go along with the conversation. "I know, once I heard about this place, I had to join, since, I do have a special power like everyone else.." She said, and gets some cream next to her to rub on her shoulders and hands. She then sniffs the lotion and thought it smelled like daisies. She then saw that someone was placing a footbath in front of her and saw that another person was coming with the same thing. She smells the oil and thought it smelt good as well. She places her face down and closes her eyes. "This is the life." She said, and smiled at her; and heard the conversation going on. She then turned over and heard the lady's story about being nervous and she nodded. "I understand. I was pretty nervous about showing everyone my power as well. I just stood up, introduced myself, and then sat down. I can tell that my instructor was disappointed at me as well.." She said, as she related her story to hers. "Oh, your hair can turn into different colors, that sounds really cool. I am an air bender, which means that I can control the wind." She said, with a relaxing tone as she felt the warm water tingling against her feet.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:24 pm

"My grandfather was the one who convinced me to try to join Elite. It seems that I've inherited his power as a shape shifter," MK explained. "You're an air bender? Wow, that's a special power." The rose petals almost tickled her feet in the water. "I'm Mary Kathrine by the way. But you can call me MK for short."
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 3:45 am

She then turned over to the young woman again and heard that she was convinced by her grandfather to join the Elite, which was nice of him to do. All Karissa had to do was tell her parents that she was going to a special place since she was excepted of her talent. All she did not tell them was her power since she was not sure if her parents were going to accept it or not. "Oh, I did tell my parents in an e-mail that I control wind and I did get an e-mail back saying that they did accept it.. but, let's say I didn't tell them the name of the place or my power originally." She said, with a little shrug and listened to her power, and it did sound pretty amazing. "Amazing, you're a shapeshifter? That sounds like a special one in my book." She said, and felt her feet getting used to the hot water. She then heard her complimenting her on her power being special and she grinned at that. "Oh, thank you! It's a little weak compared to the others in my division, but, I am slowly getting stronger." She said, and felt the petals amongst her feet. She then heard her introducing her name and she nodded. "Nice name. I am Karissa, pleased to meet you." She said, and slowly reaches out a hand to shake hers, so, she won't tip into the tub by accident.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:16 pm

"Nice to meet you, Karissa," MK said shaking her hand. "My powers are also a little weak, maybe because I just discovered it just few weeks ago," MK said and was glad that she wasn't the only one with weak powers in the start.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 5:10 am

She shook the young lady's hand back with a small smile and thought that she was pretty friendly to talk to and willing to talk about her past before coming to the Elite. Luckily, Karissa started to talk about her powers first before letting her talk about her powers when coming to the Elite. She did feel better about someone being in the same boat as her when it comes to her power being a little weak in the beginning. "Hey, nice to meet you to, MK." She said, and shook her hand as well. She then listened to her power being a little weak since she just discovered it. "Well, as for my powers, I discovered mine when just doing yoga near my beach home. I don't know why the wind chose me to be its power. I guess the wind just calms me with some aura.." She said, with a small shrug. Now, it was MK's turn to talk about her discovery. "Oh, how did you discover it?" She asked, and looked at her as though she looked interested in hearing her backstory as she briefly told hers.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 11:25 am

MK leaned back again at the chair as Karissa told her how she discovered her powers. Then it was her turn to tell. "I had recently quit the school," she started. "I struggle with some autism and because of that, I was bullied a lot at the school. The teachers didn't do anything to help me or stop the bullies. They pretended that they didn't see it." She closed her eyes to hold back her tears. Just thinking about that did still hurt. "Even the principal didn't help. So along with my family, we decided that I quit. But I was depressed and then one morning, while I had taken a shower, I just wished that I could be someone else. And then when I looked in the mirror, I had shape shifted my self to be like my mother. Just with red hair instead of brown." She remembered that she had screamed when she saw herself and her parents ran into the bathroom to see what was wrong, their shocked faces before they helped her to calm down and then she was her self again.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:01 am

((Fun fact about Minto: I was in the same shoes as your character. I do have Autism and I was picked on during my old school, so, I had to switch schools, so, MK dearie.. I feel you <3. Reading this post actually made me cry. Relatable <33))

When she was listening to her talk about her past, it did sound horrible, suffering with a learning disability that can get her into bad situations. She did have a sad look on her face and felt like she wanted to give her a big hug since it did sound like a sad one compared to hers. "Oh wow. I'm really sorry to hear that. If I knew you at that school, I would have helped you, and be a friend since I do have a cousin with Autism." She said, and reached out for her hand to hold when she looked like she was about to cry. Dealing with bullies did sound like a giant challenge, especially if one has a learning difference, and could not believe that none of the teachers or anyone was there to help her. "Seriously? That's wrong of them to not help. I would have reported them for being un-responsible." Her face started to grumble since teachers and principals are supposed to be there for students, as it does not matter what a person is, and it does not matter. A human is a human, and if one needs help, any adult should help! Her face started to glow a little when she mentioned that she left the school, which was a good way to escape. "Wow, that's very brave of you to escape that school. A school should be a place to learn and getting to know people, not a free for all." She said, with a small smile upon her face. She then looked up at her when she was starting to talk about the aftermath of the school situation, but, it did sound like her shapeshifting power was totally unexpected. "Wow, sounds like you went through a lot..again, sorry all of this has happened to you. If you need anyone to talk to, I'll be there to listen." She said, with a small smile appearing upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 5:23 pm

((Then we're two! I also struggle with autism and my teachers didn't do anything to help me. Sorry for making you cry. *hugs*))

"Thank you so much Karissa," she said as she dried her tears away with her other hand. How great it would have been to have a friend at the school who could have helped her. "And seriously, I have no idea what was wrong with the teachers and the principal." She remembered at one of those meetings, the teacher had just defended the boys and excused that they were just flirting with MK. What kind of flirting is that when they push one girls face down in the snow and almost make her chocked? "And yes, my powers were just the top one the ice cake," she said with a little laugh after she had told how she discovered her powers. It was almost like in a science fiction movie or something.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 7:10 am

((Yup! Glad that I am not alone in that situation; please, don't worry about it! It made me cry tears of joy, not sadness! *hugs back*))

She then saw that she was drying her tears over the fact that her words helped her by a great deal. She would definitely be a friend to her and even defend her from those bullies. She did smile at her from the way she was drying her tears. "Hey, anytime, MK. I would think you'll be a great person and friend to hang out with. I would even stand up to those bullies for you." She said, and felt her feet still being tickled from the flowers, which did feel nice amongst her feet. Karissa felt her eyebrow raising up when she heard her venting about the teachers and principal not doing anything to help her school situation. "I have no idea either. It seems like they care about business and not the students being themselves in the most successful way possible." She vented along with her. It did sound like the teachers never cared about her at all. She then heard her giggle about her power being on top of her stress. "I see. It sounds really cool." She responded, with a small giggle along with hers. Having powers in the elite made her feel better than just being in the real world where there is stress. "So, did you meet anyone around here, well, besides your trainer.." She asked, with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 5:52 pm

((Great to know ^^ *hugs* Btw I just saw that Karissa and MK are roomates now. Do want a topic where Karissa moves in?))

"Have met a few persons," she replied. "Someone who can talk with animals." Right now she didn't want to talk about the others who were shape shifters. Kiyomi did a better presentation than her at the introduction. She admitted that it stung when the trainer was more satisfied. But MK couldn't help it that she wasn't able to change her hair colour. She just had to find a way how to do it.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:09 am

((Oh they are roommates now? Cool! Sure, I'll tag you once I start it. Look out for a PM. *hug back*))

She turned over to her once she mentioned the people which whom she met back in the Elite once she got here. She heard that she met a person that did talk to animals, and someone like that certain person that she met brought up someone who did something like that, but forgot his name. She didn't want to jump the gun and assume that it was either her next door neighbor in the past. "Oh, wow. Someone who can talk to animals? Sounds cool." She replied, and tried to remember who she met in the Elite. "Let's see, I met some blonde haired guy on the beach who kept on complimenting me, a person with telekinesis who is a really cute guy, a little guy who was into the same games as me, some red haired dude who commented that I should train with other people instead of being on my own, a young lady who is willing to help me get stronger, and is in the same division as me, and others, I cannot remember. I have to say, a lot of the agents are really nice here." She said, with a little smile as she remembered some of the new acquaintances that she made at the Elite. She did want to mention the other agents in her division, but, could not remember their numbers, yet, did remember their powers.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:37 pm

(( Very Happy ))

"The first persons I met are also in the same division as mine. One of them is a blood bender," she said with a little smile. She had never thought that people could control blood, but once she saw Astrid's performance, she understood how it worked. That could be very practical to use if some criminal tried to get away or something. Once the footbath was over, the girls were led to some massage tables. MK laid down at her stomach and gasped once someone started to massage her shoulders and down the back. She really was stiff at her shoulders. But it also felt good.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 6:39 am

((Smile))

She turned to her and boy, that was a lot of people that she met in her division area, and meeting a blood bender sounded weird, but, at the same time, meeting a blood bender sounded like that person could be a police officer or someone. "Wow, a blood bender? I never heard of those kind of benders before. I bet controlling blood sounded like a neat thing to do; speaking of benders, I did meet a bender that can control ice, which sounded really amazing. To be fair, once I saw their powers in control, I felt as though my power was weak compared to theirs." She said, with a little sigh, thinking that someone like Fetch or Annika can overrun her power if it was going to be a one on one battle; luckily, Fetch was there to help her; and so would Clarion. "I actually talked to my trainer about my feelings, and she understood, and after she told me that I would get stronger as long as I practice more, I felt better after she said those kind things." Her sad sigh turned into a slight, happy one. She saw that the footbath was done, so, she followed someone to a massage table and lets the person massage her shoulders and back. That really hit the spot, and she felt like she needed it right now.
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:41 am

There sure was lots of benders at the training center. She gasped again once one of the massagers hit the spot again. She could smell some oil that were used to massage her back, and it was calming and almost made her sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:06 pm

After knowing some benders in her district, she knew that she was going to have to train with them, and so far, she only trained with Fetch. She would have to train with others such as Annika eventually. As she felt another person massaging her back with oil, she felt herself getting a little sleepy. She needed this right now and the oil felt so good on her back. She sniffed the oil and it smelled like a cherry blossom scent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just relaxation (Tag: MK)   Just relaxation (Tag: MK) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just relaxation (Tag: MK)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Recreation Center :: Small spa-
Jump to: