EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS]

Go down 
+4
Andy Davis
Renée de Brisay
Jackson Jekyll
Robert Callaghan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert Callaghan

Robert Callaghan

Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS] Empty
PostSubject: Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS]   Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS] EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:19 am

Barley a minute after it should've started, and all of the agnets has entered the room, Robert made his appearance known by calmly entering the room and walking up front where everyone could see him. As he passed the agents, he had a kind and friendly smile on his smile, giving off a welcoming aura around him, which lessed the moment he passed someone half-awake. And just by his presence, the boy imminently straighten up as the trainer walked past him, now fully awake and on the alert. "Welcome agents, to Divison IRTS, which as you all suerly already know, stands for Intelligence, resources and tech support," he began, turnign around once he reached the front and faced the group. "My name's Robert Callaghan, your trainer for your upcomming years here on the Elite. But do remember, while I may the your trainer, it is your own personality to develop your ablites and make sometihing out of yourself. Having fun is never a bad thing, but do take this seriously, or else..." His smile was still there, but the friendly and inviting aura wa snow replaced with soemthign else entierly."You'll regret it. Remember, all of you are here because of your own choice, so be wise and do not waste your, or our time with whining or penitence." And then just like, back wa the kind and exciting sounding tone in his voice. "Of course I'll be right here to guide and help you in whatever you might need in. Have any question? Please, do ask them," he encouraged. "After all, asking and questioning about everything is one of this Division's many specialities."

He glanced over the group again as he paused for a couple of seconds. "Well then, now that's that out of the way, let's get down to the introductions," he smiled, clapping his hands infront of him once as if to say 'chop, chop'. He had already memorized all of their names, including their abilities. But he should give them all a chance to get to know each other as well before the real fun began. "So, who wants to go first? Start with a simple introduction, your name and abilities, if possible or you're feeling up t it, a little demonstration is never wrong."
Even though he knew most here had Super Intellect, just ike himself. But hey, being creative in this Division is more than welcomed.

Back to top Go down
Jackson Jekyll

Jackson Jekyll

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS]   Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS] EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:17 pm

This guy, Callaghan, he seemed pretty all right except the way he suddenly decided that having fun was good, but having too much fun had consequences. It sort of sent a shiver down Jackson's back. It was pretty scary to think about how he went from nice and all to serious. But Jackson did that himself so it wasn't a fair very observation.
Jackson glanced around the room. How the hell are a bunch of braniacs supposed to show what they can do? Oh well, Jackson had an idea of his own. "I'd like to go, please." Jackson says with a bit of an enthusiastic edge. Jackson approached to where Callaghan stood. "I'm Jackson Jekyll, like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde." He always said that before anyone could make a comment about it. "I'm super intelligent...I guess. I specialize in codes. I can code anything like designing labyrinths, and coming up with puzzles as well as solving math problems easily and making impossible ones of my own." No one's cracked any of his codes before, but maybe he'd meet someone who could.
Jackson reached in his pocket, removing his notepad and sharpie he kept on hand. He wrote a large selection of numbers and letters that took up the entire sheet.
Jackson tore the sheet free and handed it to his new trainer. "It's an observation, not a phrase or anything." He said, "I'd like to know if you can crack it, sir." He smirked before returning to the crowd. The only thing in the code was: Robert Callaghan: Super Intellect.
Back to top Go down
Renée de Brisay

Renée de Brisay

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS]   Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:30 am

Renée has arrived in her department with several minutes in advance, she surely didn't want to miss her first day of training and the occasion to finally meet her trainer. The centre was surely the best occasion for her, and well everyone else, to improve her skills for the best; her potential was almost wasted back at home.
She was sitting in the middle of the room, waiting patiently to start. Since it was the first day, she decided to go with a middle way between her usual work outfit and something more fashionable: she decided to wear a dungarees with a white top and heeled shoes, something functional but at the same time nice to see.

Renée straightened on the chair as Callaghan finally entered in the room. She listened carefully at his words and nodded along with him -a bad habit of hers- as he kept talking. However when he finished and asked to show him something, Renée couldn't help but blink in surprise, she didn't calculated that Callaghan may have wanted them to prove their skill immediately.
Biting her lower lip, she moved her look among the other agents thinking at the same time at what she could do in such little time. However her thoughts were interrupted as a boy decided to go first. Jackson introduced himself and then showed his talent. Coding has never been something she was good at.
As Jackson finished Renée stood up, deciding to go second. No need to wait more.
She walked towards Callaghan and stood in front of him and the rest of the agents with her hands on her back "My name is Renée de Brisay and my talent is super intellect. I am specialized into military vehicles." she said, holding back her bad habit to switch languages "I highly doubt to have the time to build a whole vehicle now... However I can show you something I have made." and with that she raised an hand, showing the taser she was holding behind her. She turned towards a clear part of the room, to be sure to not hit anyone, and pointed the taser towards the wall; when she pulled the trigger, a beam of electricity was immediately generated hitting the wall with an unexpected strength from a simple taser. Where once there was a clean and whole wall, now there was a little hole covered of smoke and some dust.
"Thank you for your attention." Renée smiled lowering the taser and making a curtsy to Callaghan before heading towards her chair, sitting down. It went good, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS]   Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:58 am

Andy had come into class a bit early, wearing his usual jeans and a casual button up shirt instead of a t-shirt. He was excited to get the chance to finally meet his trainer and those in the division that he hadn't yet met. He only knew one person already. Well, Zack's sister was also in his division wasn't she? Sitting down around the center of the room, he listened and watched as Callaghan and two others introduced themselves.

Standing up, he hesitantly went up to the front of the room. "Hi... I'm Andy Davis," he started, fidgeting a bit with the end of his sleeve. "And my power is technokinesis, so I can control and hack electronics. For example." Everyone's phone started ringing at once. After a few seconds, he canceled the control, silence falling back over the room. Ducking his head, he headed back to his seat.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Hamada

Hiro Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS]   Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 4:23 pm

Hiro had been one of the first to arrive, all the nerves, excpetations and excitment bottled up for the last few days now almsot ready to spill over, so it was quite amaing he manage to stay competely still, yet along have a calm and unbotherd expression on his face. As their trainer walked in, Hiro coudnt contain the smile of pure excitment this time. Tadashi had told him that this man was the creator of the EVE's, as well as that nurse robot Baymax, among many other things. He already had a long list of questions in his head, thigns he wanted to test and tyr out himself, and new ideas consatnly popping up during every minute. But he kept himself calm, and listend to closely to what Callahagen was saying. He bit his lip once the introduction began, for once not eager to get up and show what he could himself, but intressted in seeign what talents the others had. Unsurprisngly, many had super intellect as well, and already Hiro could feel himself fitting right in, for once in his life.
After the first person introduced himself, Jackson, Hiro followed him with his eyes for a short moment with an intrigued look, already taking note on approaching him later and ask about his speciality. And then next was Renée, who left him even more awe at her little demonstration. He chuckled a bit to himself when Andy then next showed his own ability, only more determined to learn more about technokinesis. Now he knew two people who he could 'research' for it.
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS]   Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:01 pm

The teacher didn't seem so bad. She had a few strict professors in her stint through college. He was just demanding from them everything they could give, though she wasn't sure how she could even being to try to help change the world for a better place.

Xion could feel her heart racing in her chest after the teacher asked for them to introduce themselves. Everyone else was already showing off just how special their powers were. Their powers actually had effect on the physical world around them but she wasn't like them. She left her seat, walked to the front of the room, realizing far too late she was shaking like a leaf. She could feel everyone's eyes on her - just watching. She closed her eyes.

"My name is Xion Fair... I have Panamnesia. I remember everything..." she said softly. She quickly sat down as soon as she was done because there was just no way for her to show what she could do because really anyone could remember something.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS]   Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:31 pm

Tadashi had arrived early, and still and yet when he had arrived there were already a few people gathered in the lab: apparently he wasn't the only one excited about the beginning of the training! He had immediately noticed Andy, and Xion, and obviously Hiro. He had waved to them to say hello but had decided to sit next to Hiro. He would have even liked to talk to him but there was far too silence in the room and he was too shy to break it, that was... until professor Callaghan arrived. Then his attention was all focused on the man: his eyes almost sparkled when he talked, even though he couldn't hide he got quite scared when he got all serious... still, there were so many questions he wanted to ask to this man! So many things he wanted to know... but he just bit his lower lip and stayed quiet while the other ones stepped up and introduced themselves: no, he could just wait one more... and then one more... he was just too shy to step up and talk to everyone... and beside, what kind of demonstration could he give?
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Buchanan

Kristoff Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS]   Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:22 pm

Kristoff was one of the first to come in as well, right around the same that the younger kid did. He just stood silent in the back, just observing everything around him. Callaghan was just like the instructor that he expected to see. He looked like he had seen some things in his life. Everyone in his division seemed pretty solid so far. After Xion went up, there was a small silence and nobody else was really going up. He shrugged and casually walked over to the front and turned on his heel to face everyone. "My name is Kristoff Buchanan and I have what they call Photographic Perception. It basically means that I have analytical prowess of a computer, letting me process information at great speeds to make deductions about people, trajectories, learn skills quickly, or make connections... The science of deduction." he simply said before nodding to Callaghan and walking back to where he came from.

He wasn't really the demonstration-sort of guy, so he just explained it. Plus if he demonstrated, it could just look like he just got lucky. They'd see his ability one way or another eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS]   Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get to it, shall we? [All of IRTS]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: The training center :: Division IRTS (Intelligence, resources and tech support)-
Jump to: