EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Training Begins

Go down 
+2
Duncan Astor
Edna Mode
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Edna Mode

Edna Mode

Training Begins Empty
PostSubject: Training Begins   Training Begins EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:21 am

All the members of PSA were guided into a dark room by an EVE bot and the door shut behind them. After a few seconds of confusion, every light in the room flashed brightly on to reveal a lineup of EVE bots and a very small woman on a platform in the center of a very large almost stadium-like facility. "Good morning agents, I hope everyone is well rested," Edna spoke softly in an accent. She had looked over her clipboard of the names and abilities of everyone in her division, so she was already well acquainted with what they could do. Now she wanted to see what they can do. "My name is Edna Mode and I have what they like to call a super-intellect. I will be your trainer for the duration of your time here at Elite. You may call me E." she jumped off from her chair and began to pace around the platform, wagging her clipboard around as she glanced around at the new recruits.

"Your personal training experience will be tailored to each of your individual abilities. Everyone will undergo separate methods of training. The only similarity between each of your trainings is that it will not be easy," she announced as a large grin grew on her face. "You are PSA: Physical strength and attributes.. this is the division of raw, physical POWER!" She exclaimed loudly, her arms shooting up. She brought her arms down and twirled her fingers, beginning to speak faster. "My goal is to train the best agents on this island, so I have very high expectations for you all... do not let me down, or I will be very disappointed, dahlings, and I do not like to be disappointed, it's not the most flattering look on me," she smiled and clasped her hands together, scuffing over to the lineup of EVE bots. "You will first each individually come up here and demonstrate your ability. You may use these EVE bots or anything else in this room," she stated very vaguely, wanting to see if any of them could surprise her. E was rarely ever surprised. "Now! No dilly-dallying, words are useless in action! I want straight to the point. Your name, ability, and do surprise me, okay dahlings? I love a good show!" She declared excitedly, her hands on her hips. A wide grin sprouted on her face as she stared down at the recruits.

"Now... who would like to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

Training Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins   Training Begins EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 12:38 am

Duncan was rolling his neck the entire time Edna talked. He wasn't sure if he was excited or not. Would he have to be vigorous in his training or could he just show up and skid by like school? Probably not. He wasn't here to just skid by, he was here to be a successful agent. So why not put his all into it?
Duncan threw his hand up, "Ooh me! Right here, I'd like to go first, E." He announced before walking up to where she'd instructed. "Uh, yup, I'm Duncan and I can breathe fire." He said with a nod before glancing at Edna at pointing his mouth upward and roaring a display of orange flames up towards the ceiling. He managed to stop after a few moments, belching an O of smoke before hopping off of the platform and returning to where he'd been standing.
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

Training Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins   Training Begins EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:03 am

Roxas listened to the tiny woman carefully. She was totally on fire for what she did and he loved that. He smirked when she screamed the word 'power' and threw her arms over her head. She probably called everyone 'darling'... it seemed like that though. When a blonde haired guy stepped forward - obviously totally excited to be the first - and showed his power he raised his eyebrows. Wasn't firebreathing something for the element-bending division? When that guy, Duncan, stepped back into the row, he went forward and stopped in front of Edna. "Hey, my name is Roxas and I can move things which are like 10000 times heavier than me.", he said and looked aroung if he could see something very heavy in this room. There was not much in this room at all, so he just shrugged and punched the floor with all tis strength, so that his fist left a crator of many meters diameter. "Sorry for the floor.", he said with a light smirk and went back to his place. He hoped not everybody fell on the ground because of the ground motion he caused.
Back to top Go down
Edna Mode

Edna Mode

Training Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins   Training Begins EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 1:57 am

Edna kept a poker face for all of the demonstrations. She watched as the first volunteer walked up to the stage. Oh yes, he seemed like just the type of guy that would go up first. His flames shot up to the ceiling and he even burped out a smoke ring. "Please warn us if you decide to bring any carbonated drinks into here, Duncan." she mumbled dryly as she jotted something down quickly.
The next boy went up and.. did he punch a hole in the floor? She peered down into the crater that was left. "What a shame that the floor was just waxed," she commented slowly as she wrote something down again and looked back to the remaining trainees.
Back to top Go down
Yazoo Crescent

Yazoo Crescent

Training Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins   Training Begins EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:21 am

As Yazoo watched two of his fellow students go up to the front and show their powers he contemplated how he could demonstrate a power as passive as his.  Withstanding temperatures, sickness, and the like was something you couldn't show without one present.  He tilted his head, glancing at the EVE bots.  Perhaps they would be capable of creating a localized extreme condition that he could be shown withstanding? If not... well was there something else he could use to demonstrate it?  He rested his chin in his palm.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

Training Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins   Training Begins EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 6:23 pm

Cricket stared up at Edna in awe. She was so passionate about her students.. It was at this moment that Cricket finally thought to herself that she might actually be able to make a difference. She felt herself only getting more and more excited after E's little pep talk, beginning to jump up and down as Duncan went first and then... somebody else had super strength. She was already making her way to the stage when he punched the hole into the floor. Her body went cold and she felt a wave of nerves hit her.. Oh no. What if she wasn't as strong as him?Could she really be any use if someone else could do the same thing she could? People were already looking at her as she had frozen on her way up to the stage. She took a deep breath and kept walking up. "Um. H-hi my name is Ramona Jackson," she fumbled a little. She was usually never nervous. "I also have super strength." Ramona glanced over to one of the deactivated EVE bots and shut her eyes. "Sorry," she whispered quietly to the bot, not wanting to hurt it. She put her hands around the body of it and began to crumble the sturdy bot just as easily if it were a piece of paper. After she crumbled it to the size of a paper ball, she dropped it and bowed to Edna before scurrying off the stage, knowing it wasn't as impressive as the deep crater that Roxas had made.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

Training Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins   Training Begins EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:01 pm

The first thing that went through Reno's mind while their trainer was busy introducing herself and the whole Division, was 'tiny'. But the more he listened and watched her, he couldn't deny the small feeling of familiarity hit him, and it wasn't a pleasing one. Oh dear god, he couldn't help but think. Another tiny genius to deal with. And this one seems 10 times worse than the last one! Although, he couldn't deny that Edna seemed like a pretty intressting character, passionate if anything, as well as quite amusing to litsen to. Well, better keep himself in check this time, wouldn't want to end up on this little lady's black list.
As people began to line up to the stage and show off their powers, Reno wasn't in any hurry tog et up there himself. Instead, he stood relaxed in his spot somewhere further back of the group, hands shoved inside his pockets and with a lazy look on his faze. Ok, that first one with breathing out fire of his mouth was kind of impressive. And there were two people with super strength. Not bad not bad. And here some people thought I had that sort of power, he absently to himself while watching the redhead scurry off the stage.
Huh. Now how was he suppose to show off his ability? He's only able to do that if he'd get hurt. Well, he wa sin no hurry. Might as well let everyone else have their turn before getting up there himself.
Back to top Go down
Edna Mode

Edna Mode

Training Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins   Training Begins EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 4:57 pm

After Ramona went up, Edna flipped the page over back to her list of agents to see who the remaining ones were. She knew this would happen, so she bounced up from her chair. "Physical power does not only derive from outward powers like superhuman strength or fire breathing. In fact, over half of our division's strength comes from inward. Know that no power is lesser than the other. You will all use your powers together as a team, and as a team.. we will be indestructible!" she announced passionately as she balled her fists and grinned wickedly. "I want everybody to retain their full strength for a team game afterwards. So for the remaining of you, due to the natures of your powers no demonstration is necessary...unless you can regain your strength very shortly afterwards dahling, then please indulge me." She smiled innocently.

Edna pulled out a remote and slammed a big red switch down which caused a portion of the stage to began to rise. It revealed a small room with glass walls and tiny switches all over. "These glass walls are indestructible and there are hundreds of different levers inside that can simulate an extreme condition such as.." E slammed her hand onto another part of the remote and the entire room burst into flames. Her glasses reflected the fire and you could see the overly excited face behind the glasses. Of course not every switch in there was as extreme as that, but it was her favorite! "It is similar to the same device we used to determine your level so nothing is fatal or dangerous." She shuffled back over to her seat and mumbled lowly. "or unethical..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Begins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Begins   Training Begins Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Begins
Page 1 of 1