EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} Empty
PostSubject: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 7:32 pm

Tadashi was sitting on the sofa, his playstation connected to the television so he could play at one of his videogames, Mortal Kombat: the controller, though, instead of being in his hands was lying on the sofa next to him, forgotten and unused, while he controlled his character directly with his mind: It was easier and quicker. Beside, it was quite a good exercise for his power! In the room there was a strong smell of pizza and on the table, as a matter of fact, there were two large pizza boxes that just waited to be opened. He had ordered pizza but still hadn't even tried it, he oped that Reno would be back to have dinner with him, he knew Flynn wouldn't, his sister passed by and said she wanted to dine with him. Still moving his character, and winning, for that matter, Tadashi passed a hand on the bruises on his neck and grimaced a bit in pain: he had been to the infirmary that morning, not wanting to ask for Remi's help cause he didn't want to alarm her even more, but even if it wasn't anything serious it still hurt and the bruises were, well, quite evident...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:18 pm

Reno grimaced down at the no empty pack of cigaretts in his hand, cursingquielty to himself as he passed the treash and tossed it inside. Great, he's een to busy trying to distract himself he actually forgot to buy more cigarettes, and he was to tired to run back outside and fetch more. A loud growl emitted from his stomach, remiding him yet again that he's abrley ahd anything to ever since yesterday. What a fan-fuckin-tastic day, he sarcasticlly sheered in his mind, pushing the door to his room open with deep scol plasterd on his face, probaly looking like a mad dog ready to bite once arms off if as much as spoke too. The moment he enterd the room, the wonderful smell of food hit him, and he immedintly brightend up as he saw the two unopend boxes of pizza on the table. Smiling in relief to himself, he began walking towards it, only to stop as he nticed the TV on with some game on it, and already guessed who it was before turning his eyes to the couch.
His expression fell as he immedintly took notice of the bruises around Tadahi's neck, and quickly debated with himself wether he should leave again or not. He frowned, rubbing the back of his head while muttering some to himself while walking pas the TV and over to the awaiting food. "How you're holding up , pup?" he asked without looking at the other male.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:43 pm

Tadashi was still playing videogames when Reno entered in the room, but paused immediately to acknowledge his presence and turn toward him. Luckily, he didn't take notice of his upset look but saw him only after the smell of pizza had already soothed his mood a bit.
"Hey Reno" He immediately greeted him with a happy smile, leaving the couch and joining him toward the pizzas: he was starving actually, but he didn't like to eat all alone, unless those were quick sweet sneaks, of course.
"I'm ok" he replied without even really thinking about the answer: it wasn't a complete lie, beside the bruises he was fine, and even if he had to go to the infirmary for those it still wasn't too bad... "How are you feeling?" he asked then, and it wasn't just for the sake of asking, he was really interested
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:37 am

Reno would've been more surprised at Tadashi's cheerful greeting, if he hadn't already gotten used a bit used to his behaviour already. Especially after that morning, seeing as he even received a hug from the guy after almost... strangled him to death. A dark look crossed the redhead's face at the thought, still clearly able to recall the beating pulse beneath his palms as he tried to choke the life out of him. A horrible, yet familiar feeling.
"Starving," he replied shortly, his stomach giving out another growl right after he said it. Serving himself a couple of slices, he then strolled over to the couch, and sat down with heavy sigh. The fact that tadashi didn't seem bothered at all from what had happend before did nothing to help his guilt.
"Whatcha playing?" he asked casually instead, trying to think about anything else that didn't have to do with strangling someone.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:49 am

Tadashi did notice the dark look the crossed Reno's face for a moment and, well, it did give him a chill, but he didn't do anything to show and since the guy was back to his normal self immediately after he saw no reason to keep thinking about it. He took a slice of pizza as well and followed Reno to the couch exactly like a puppy would, sitting down next to him. As Reno asked about the game, he replied cheerfully and asked in the most naive way possible "It's mortal kombat, it's a fighting game, do you wanna try it?"
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:16 am

"Mortal Combat?" he repeated, immediately recognize the game and his eyes trailed back to the TV. "Oh right, the little genius enjoys this game too," he recalled, grinning a bit at the memory of him and Hiro playing one of the boy's many games on a lazy afternoon or when they pulled off an allnighter. "Only managed to beat him once," he pouted, before chuckling to himself and devouring his food. Oh good that tasted good, when had he last eaten again? Whatever, he had fod now, and he was content enough at the moment to give his roommate a hug for bringing him food.
...and just like that he remind himself of that morning's incident. Frowning to himself, he leaned back on the cushions, taken another moment before speaking up again. "Yeah sure, let's play."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:20 pm

Tadashi's eyes shone with interest both at the mention of Hiro and for the fact Reno actually knew the game! When Reno hurried finishing his food, he hurried as well with his slice of pizza and finished it just before Reno would hug him: he smiled widely at the red-head, not even stopping to think it was the first time the other guy was hugging him and not the contrary, and he didn't took notice of Reno's change of mood when he leaned back on the couch so he just did what he would have done with any of his female friends: he happily curled up next to him, even resting his head on Reno's shoulder. And then, as the guy agreed to play, he jumped up once again and with his mind only recovered a second controller: he didn't use his but the consolle still needed to know it was there. WIth a wide grin he passed it to Reno, restarting the game without even touching his controller: was that playing unfair if he didn't need to us the controller?
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 2:40 pm

Reno didn't comment or shift away when Tadashi curled up next to him, having somehow expected the male to do so. Just like a puppy, he absently thought as he glanced down at the male, and then focused back on the game. Honestly, he wasn't really in the mood for it, but figured he might as well humor his roommate and try to be a little social right then. It was the least he could do after almost killing the guy, right...?
Ugh, he thought holding back a grimace as he felt another wave of guilt trips hit him. I'm starting to feel like Nolan. How the hell could the puppy even be so comfortable and calm with him after what happend anyway?
"...so I guess you're too good to be using the controller," he commented as took notice of the device laying forgotten on the couch, and grabbing the one handed to him. Now that should be... weird, and interesting to see to say the least.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:56 pm

Tadashi did notice a slight change in Reno's expression for a split of a second... maybe he didn't want to play? Or... maybe he was still thinking about that morning? He wasn't sure and for a moment he wondered about suggesting to do something else, but in the end, since Reno took the controller and seemed now more intentioned to play, he figured he could even try to distract him that way. He grinned cockily at his assumption, but even like that he still looked like a puppy: "don't worry, I won't go too harsh on you" he teased a bit before picking his character, sub-zero.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 5:13 pm

"Ha, that's what the brat said to," the redhead chuckled and leaned back against the couch, deciding to try the game and see how good he was up against a pro. It was the best thing he could right then to distract himself anyway. "Thanks for the pizza by the way, I've been neglecting food since yesterday for some fucked up reason." All that was left would be a nice glass of beer, but Reno made the wise deiciosn of ignoring that want, not wanting to put Tadashi through anymore unnecesary nightmares or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:26 pm

The brat... he was surely talking about Hiro! Wich reminded him, he had to invite the younger boy for a match sooner or later... he still hadn't seen him play without the controller! As Reno thanked him for the pizza, Tadashi shrugged with a smile "No problem... there is more if you want" he offered, looking at him with those puppy eyes of his, like a puppy trying to please his master...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:59 pm

Reno chuckled again at his roommate's overall adorable personality, wondering if he was this puppylike and eager to please with Remy as well. His smile falter a bit at the thought of the blonde, not so eager anymore to try out the game. But he will anyway, and so all he could do for now was tyr and shake any thoughts of the blonde off from his mind.
Side-glancing at the 'puppy' by his side, he could no longer keep up the unbothered facade of his. "Stop that." That had come out harsher than the redhead surely man too, and sounded more like a demand than anything. "Why the hell aren't ya mad? Or why haven't I been reported yet for almost strangling you to death?"
Why isn't he afraid... like Remi was? He had more reason than her to be.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 11:53 pm

Tadashi was ready to start the match, the countdown was already starting, it looked like he and Reno were having a nice time when suddenly the redhead's voice made him jump on the sofa, widening his eyes in surprise and slight fear: why was he angry at him now? What did he do? He didn't even need to ask that out loud, the question was kinda written all over his face. And his anxiety and fear now were not due to Reno being Reno, but just to the fact he was now shouting at him.
"W-w-why would I-I do something l-like t-that? Y-you didn't mean.... t-to..." he started muttering, looking down
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 7:21 pm

Just fucking great, ya scared him, Reno scolded himself as he took in the frightful and surprised look on Tadashi. However, hearing his answer to this only managed to fuel the redhead's irritation. Was this guy stupid? Or just to scare dto report him... He couldn't seriously be this nice and so easily accept everything without consequences.
He groaned under his breathe as the younger looked down, averting his eyes elsewhere as well. "For fucks sake," he mutters while pinching the bridge of his nose. "So if I were to attack you now, you'd let that slide too?" he mocked, looking back at the male by his side. Not exactly glaring, but his eyes were anything but happy or approving at that moment.
"Puppy...." his voice dropped then, suddenly reaching out and grabbing Tadashi's collar in a firm grip. "I could've killed you."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:24 pm

Tadashi shifted uncomfortably on the sofa, looking down and avoiding eye contact: they were having a good time, why was Reno suddenly so angry at him? Tadashi knew he didn't know him... it wasn't like they were friends like he and Remi... but he still started to feel like they were sharing a bond and... and now this... he never liked when people got angry at him, it made him so uncomfortable... he didn't reply anything at his question: what did he have to say after all? Why would Reno attack him now? And then... then out of the blue Reno actually took him by his collar, which hurt because of the bruises. His eyes got wide in horror and fear: why was he doing that? Without even realising it, Tadashi had started hyperventilating in fear, staring at Reno...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Reno just stare at the other for a moment, not saying anything and just holding him there by the collar. Reno wasn't a hothead, or someone to lose his temper so quick or easily. But when and if he did, it was beacuse of several reasons. Things had been bulding up for soem time until they all spilled over, and Reno didn't know how to keep it contained anymore.
His eyes softened as he finally seemed to realize how scared Tadashi was, how much he was frightening him. And with heavy sigh, he let him go, and moved as fra away from hi as the couch would allow. "Shit... I'm sorry," he mutters, genuinly meaning it. "I wouldn't come after you or anything if you report me," he went on after a moment of silence. "You would have more than enough reasons to after all..."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:04 pm

For a long moment Tadashi could do nothing but stare at Reno, enduring the pain in his neck while he couldn't even manage to breath normally, nor he could manage to speak up, scared as he was. And then Reno finally let him go, apologising and saying how he would understand if he would report him... Tadashi didn't want to report him... but he was too scared anyway to say so now... he wanted to hug Reno, even more so he craved a hug himself, but he stopped himself halfway through the gesture. He didn't want to upset Reno even more... he didn't want Reno to be mad at him... he just didn't know what to do... "I don't want to report you..." he peeped looking away
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:24 pm

Reno moved his head up and looked back at the other, his expression now stuck in a deep frown and a look of confusion and exhaustion. A guy like this, like this puppy here... Reno truly had no idea what to think or how to handle him.
Right then, all Reno felt was guilt and regret crawl up within him. The last thing he hand wanted to do was hurt the guy further. And yet still, he couldn't spot anything like resentment in Tadashi.
"...I'm sorry," he mumbled again, and then gently pulled the other into a hug. He had looked like a kicked puppy, and if Reno hadn't been mistaken, almost begging for a hug. Hopefully this wouldn't end up frightening the guy even further.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:56 am

As soon as Reno pulled him closer, hugging him, Tadashi got even closer, curling up against the other and hugging him back. He was so terribly confused... he never had to deal with anything like that before! Were all male-friendships so complicated? "Why are you mad at me? He peeped in a whiney voice, not looking at Reno, still hugging him: it was almost like Tadashi felt guilt for upsetting him...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 2:49 pm

THe redhead sighed at the question and pulled back, rubbing his forehead gently. "I'm not mad at you," he mutterd, giving Tadashia tired look. Even if it may have looked liked it, he ws the least mad at the puppy. If not even at all. "I just... I grew up in a place where nice people like you didn't excist. If someone was nice to you, it was always to gain something in return, kindness was never for free. Guess I'm still trying to get used to all this, and to be frank here, that nightmare from this morning still has me on the edge." That's the best and less comlictaed way he could explain himself right now. Like hell he was going to go into detail and tell anyone his whole life story. It wasn't neccesary. "I'm not like this usually, i'll be back my lazy as self and teasing the wits out of you in no time," he assured with a light smile. "So don't worry, I'm not mad at ya..."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:29 am

As Reno pulled back, Tadashi did the same, even if he wasn't eager to break the contact: he remained quiet, just listening to Reno, letting him explain himself... right, the nightmare... what had it even been about? "What were you dreaming...?" he started asking, but then he stopped, frowning: no, no it wasn't his place to ask "No, don't tell me if you don't want to." he peeped looking down, bringing his knees to his chest and hussing them, looking down and avoiding eye contact with Reno just caue talking about such things with him was still quite difficult "look, I..." he started but stopped with a sigh, resting his forehead on his knees before rasing his head again "We are friends now, right?" ge asked rhetorically, not really expecting an answer "I... I know I'm naive, but... I'm not stupid... and I'm a good listener... if you want to talk... I-I'm here..." and during the last phrase, he actually managed to look Reno in the eyes. They were friends after all, and he always helped his friends... and beside, he could relate with Reno's situation of nightmares, no matter how little he knew: a hurtful past that still hunted him still sounded pretty familiar to him....
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 3:18 pm

The redhead just stared at the younger for a moment, his expression unreadable as it lacked both anger and surprise, or any emotion whatsoever. His shoulders had tensed for a quick second when he was asked about his nightmare, but quickly relaxed when his roommate assured him that eh didn't have to tell him. No, he'd rather not tell him. Especially not after seeing Remi's reaction to it, and he had only hinted at what it had been about.
And then he felt his lips twitch up into a small, but genuine smile at Tadashi's words, and soon enough he was laughing. Not a mocking or teasing one like he usually had, but a soft and almost relieved sounding one. "You're to damn adorable for your own good, puppy," he chuckled and patted Tadashi on the head. While he may not know how to express himself the right way at the moment, he was truly grateful. That simple question of the other 'We are friends now, right?', Reno never would've thought he appreciated hearing those words again.
"...thanks," he said then, truly meaning it as he smiled at the other, flicking him gently on the nose. "You're too good to me, pup."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:18 pm

When Reno started laughing, Tadashi finally looked up at him, completely at loss: why was he laughing now? It didn't look like was was teasing him again, but then why? He had been serious! He meant his words! But when the other one called him 'adorable', he smiled a bit, blushing lightly and looking down again: that was fine, he was used to be called by that and in many similar ways, he didn't mind, nor he minded that Reno petted him on the head like a real puppy. When Reno thanked him Tadashi could only smile to him, his usual genuine heartfelt smile, and as he flicked his nose he covered his upper lip with his tongue in a childish manner "So, you wanna play now?" he asked, just like a child would. Sure, if he wanted to talk though... his offer was still open...
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 11:10 pm

"Yeah sure, let's play the damn game," Reno chuckled and settled back comfortably on his spot, reaching back for his controller. "Now don't ya dare cheat or anything," he teased and turn this focus back on TV. Surprisingly, he actually did feel alot better now. And he had so been prepared for another dramatic ending tho their conversation, much like the one he had Remi just a couple of hours ago... But nope, none of that. Perhaps because Tadashi understood him on some levels, that the girl just couldn't...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}   Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno} Empty

Back to top Go down

Room C-022: I bought pizza... {Tag Reno}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Dormitories :: Third Floor-
Jump to: