EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Introduction Time

Go down 
+19
Victor Van-Dort
Roxas Gerion
Aquamarine Deluna
Onceler Helms
Mary Kathrine Bomba
Marieanne Trevelyan
Abigail Price
Reno Sinclair
Nicola Loiselle
Fiona Brogan
Audrey Wozniak
Luca Matthews
Penny Grave
Theodore Wiggins
Remi Mercer
Maude Evans
Kiyomi Haunterly
Mirage
Milori
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Milori
Admin
Milori

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:06 pm

Introduction Time
Come on grab your friends
we'll go to very distant lands
with Ludo the cat
and Ylva the human
The fun will never end
it's introduction time!

Ok I'm done with Adventure time references XD
And now, time to introduce myself! Very Happy
I'm Ludovica, Ludo for short and Bleedgirl on YT Very Happy on here I'm the co-admin Milori, as well as Elsa, Tadashi, Hiccup and Rosetta Very Happy I can't wait to rp with all of you marvellous people (that, while I write this message, are still only auditioning... but I'm so impatient!!! XD) so... looking forward to start rping with you all!
Now I leave the word to my partner in crime Cool

Last edited by Milori on Mon May 25, 2015 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirage

Mirage

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptySat May 16, 2015 4:26 pm

I guess it's my turn Smile My name is Ylva, or AppleKiss on YouTube Smile I am the second part of the co-admin thing Ludo talked about above me xD I play the headmaster Mirage, but also the agents Cassie Tyler, Daniel Novak, Leiko Tanaka, Ryan Bates and Pitch Black. I hope to get to RP with as many of you as possible, so please don't be shy in asking me ^^ I can't wait to get to know you all, so please introduce yourselves! Smile Go on Smile Right below me. There you go Smile ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Last edited by Mirage on Mon May 25, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyomi Haunterly

Kiyomi Haunterly

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:01 pm

^^ Hi, my name is Niina. I play Kiyomi and Fawn. I go by Anitloottioy on youtube. ^^ do not hesitate to approach me if you wanna plot with one of my charries. I am pretty much up to anything XD
Back to top Go down
Maude Evans

Maude Evans

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Hi everyone!!
My name is Marie and my Youtube name is Milady2791, nice to meet you/see you again! I'm roleplaying with Maude so if you have any idea about a plot, don't hesitate to contact me on the forum or on Youtube! Wink
Back to top Go down
Remi Mercer

Remi Mercer

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:45 am

Hi Very Happy My name is Leigha and my YT name is HerTempest I play Remi, Iridessa, and hopefully Duncan too and just like everyone above me any plot ideas you have you can come to me about them Smile
Back to top Go down
Theodore Wiggins

Theodore Wiggins

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:10 pm

Hello! Very Happy:D I'm Alba and I play Ted and -as soon as I finish her intro >.>- Renée Very Happy:D
On YT I'm albuzza93 and I'm looking forward to rp with all of you!!! Very Happy:D
I'm open to pretty much everything XDXD so don't be shy! Wink Wink

EDIT: also Harry! Razz

Last edited by Ted Wiggins on Mon May 25, 2015 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Penny Grave

Penny Grave

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyTue May 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Helloo~ I'm Dan, or Nae as I don't doubt my sister will call me and I am BloodBendingDancer on Youtube ^_^
I look forward to roleplaying with you all and having some fun xD
Back to top Go down
Luca Matthews

Luca Matthews

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyWed May 20, 2015 11:46 pm

Hi! o3o I'm Lauren, preferably known as LuvNaruto101 on youtube. ^^ I'll be playing Luca Matthews, Nolan Anderson, and soon Flynn Rider! 8D I"m open to suggestions as well! Can't wait to rp with you all soon! Just message me on youtube or here! ^^
Back to top Go down
Audrey Wozniak

Audrey Wozniak

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyThu May 21, 2015 6:58 pm

Hi ♥️ My name's Natalia, on YT I'm Mademoiselle_Montague. Very nice to meet you or see you again Wink In this RolePlay I play Audrey Wozniak. If you wanna plot something with my character-don't be shy ! I don't bite :3
Back to top Go down
Fiona Brogan

Fiona Brogan

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptySat May 23, 2015 5:56 am

Hi I`m Simone or The Perks of Being A Fangirl on YouTube.I`ll be playing Fiona , Lara and Dom.Hopefully more in the future.I`m up for plotting anything with my characters so don`t be afraid to ask. Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicola Loiselle

Nicola Loiselle

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyMon May 25, 2015 5:39 pm

Hi! I'm Geena! Very Happy silvertailedsiren on YT. I play Nyx, Cricket, John, and Kristoff!! Really excited for this RP and really open to plots as well.

Last edited by Nicola Loiselle on Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:13 pm

Hellooooo! I'm Ami, known as AnimeFanGirl92 on YT ^^ Aside from Reno, I'll also be playing Hiro and Fred! I'm so excited for this to start!! I'm open for plots, and i'm looking forward to be RPing with y'all bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Abigail Price

Abigail Price

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyFri May 29, 2015 1:26 am

Well guess it's my turn now, I'm Wolf and I'm Wolfbane_41 on YT Very Happy
I play Fetch and are looking forward for this new RP site and what it will bring!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZDU4BooRC5wM_bO1IG46Ng
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:23 pm

Hellow! ♥
So you can call me Juli, my youtube is GuiltyAngelGirl and I play Marieanne, older Astrid and Pinette (brown haired Rapunzel) though I still have to make the auditions for the last two xD
Mmmmh think that´s it ^.^ ... besides that I´m looking foreward to play/ plot with any/everyone of you ofc xD ♥
Back to top Go down
Mary Kathrine Bomba

Mary Kathrine Bomba

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptySun May 31, 2015 12:39 pm

Hey.
I'm Christine, but you can call me Chris for short. My youtube is XinJing91 and I play Mary Kathrine (MK).
Back to top Go down
Onceler Helms

Onceler Helms

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:12 am

Hi! I'm Montse but you can call me Momo. I'm from Mexico and my YouTube usename if Monkiimax. I play Once-let and can't wait for the roleplay to begin Smile
Back to top Go down
Aquamarine Deluna

Aquamarine Deluna

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:08 am

I'm known on youtube as Skyeknight92 but call me Skye. I play Aqua. Looking forward to writing with you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Roxas Gerion

Roxas Gerion

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 9:45 pm

Hey guys ;D
My name is Melina (on youtube MSSProductions) and my characters are Roxas, Cloud and Alisa and the trainer Clarion ;D ♥
I know we will have an awesome time here and of course don't be afraid to ask to plot with me ♥♥
Back to top Go down
Victor Van-Dort

Victor Van-Dort

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 6:49 am

Right! Now that work has stopped having to get me in at 3 am (yay for baking) I can finally introduce myself.
My name is Crikey, full name Darcy-Joseph Crikey Brain, Yes I am Australian, No, we don't ride Kangaroo's, they're too hard to hold on to as they bounce.
I tend to go by DarkDarsi or King_Crikey online.

I will be taking over the mind of Victor Van-Dort.

Back to top Go down
Annika Robberts

Annika Robberts

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:51 am

O my god I had not seen this yet! Hey everyone my name is Merel (dutch name haha) im JustMe on youtube. My characters are Annika, Mavis and Lucille. Im totally open for any plots! Just pm me if youre interested Very Happy I would love to roleplay with all of you Smile
Back to top Go down
Andy Davis

Andy Davis

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:52 am

Hiya!
My name's Sarah, but I'm MidnightStarfirePro on youtube. You can call me Sarah, Midnight, Star, or any of my characters names really. I'm not picky.  I play Andy and Yazoo.  I'm happy to plot; just shoot me a message!

Last edited by Andy Davis on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:26 pm

Hi guys! My name's Audrey I'm Bridney1widney on youtube. I'm playing Jack Frost rigt now. I'll be looking forward to rping with you all!
Back to top Go down
Karissa Breeze

Karissa Breeze

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Hi! Smile
I'm Minto~ My youtube username is xxMintoStarxx~ On here, I'll be RPing as Karissa {Kairi}~
I'm really excited to RP with you guys! Very Happy I've been RPing on many different forums for quite a while so, when this just got announced, I had to audition, and...here I am! 8D
If you guys want to chat with me, I have a Skype, so, if you guys have the chance, PM me for mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction Time   Introduction Time Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Time
Page 1 of 1