EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D Empty
PostSubject: Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D   Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 11:55 pm

WELL, that was actually not my own idea, but it's simply a hilarious idea, right??
sooooo if you want to have a little flirt, just tell me, I'm up for everyone... every girl at least ;D xD or becoming friends with guys, too ♥

current list:

GIRLS
Astrid
Nicola
Rosetta
Remi
Aqua
Karissa
Lucille
Annika

BOYS
Noctis
Reno
Zack

Last edited by Cloud Strife on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noctis Lucis Caelum

Noctis Lucis Caelum

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D   Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:16 am

I sign up with Astrid and Noctis (of course) ♥
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D   Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 am

I volunteer Zack for friend and Aqua for flirt! (I think Xion's brain might melt after Tadashi)
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D   Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 1:43 am

great ^_^ well astrid and noctis are already served for now <3
maybe cloud and zack meet at the disco when he and astrid are ready with dancing? ;D and for aqua, you can make a thread anywhere and I'll just join if that's alright ♥
Back to top Go down
Xion Fair

Xion Fair

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D   Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:01 am

Sure! That will work! For both. I'll switch to Aqua to do the thread.
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D   Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:58 am

*rises her hand eagerly*
I want to be friends with the flirt- I mean Cloud Very Happy or frienemies... anything would be fun I think xD
bounce  bounce  bounce
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D   Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 10:46 am

haha YES! <3 maybe they become frineds with a little rivalry ;D HAHA, let's make a topic at the beach or stuff where they can chace after girls xDD It's already much fun in my head xDD
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D   Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:46 pm

Hahahaha xD yeah sure ;D pfft, i can already picture this~ though I get the feeling Cloud will do must of the chasing *cough* Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D   Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 12:55 pm

uh! uh! Can the girl be Rosetta? *cough* >.> <.<
Back to top Go down
Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D   Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:04 pm

hahaha, yes Very Happy
yeah why not ;D ♥️
Back to top Go down
Reno Sinclair

Reno Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D   Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Oh dear, prepare for hilarity to ensue xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D   Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign-up list for flirting with Cloud ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Information :: Plotting-
Jump to: