EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 6:49 pm

Duncan is usually a pretty secluded person. But there were a bunch of people crawling around the place, even newbies like him. It honestly wasn't really his thing to be around large groups of people, he didn’t even really care for parties. Quiet is pretty good for him. Of course he isn’t an introvert, if the time falls for it he'll be the life of a room, but right now everything was so new it made his head spin. The forest seemed like a pretty all right place to hide, so he lied down and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:27 pm

Cricket couldn't believe there was a forest on the island, and it was incredible. Back in New Mexico, everything was just roads, mountains, and desert. The only green life that she saw was through the trees, but even then they were nothing compared to the giant trees and abundant green vegetation in this forest. She fulfilled a lifelong dream of climbing up one of the trees and once she reached the top, she sat and just simply watched everything around her. It was such an empowering experience that she couldn't help but yell as loud as she could, a victory "woo-hoo!"
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Duncan scrambled up at the sound of a woo-hoo. Who the heck even does that? He got to his feet, turning to discover a girl standing the top of the tree. He squinted at her. She reminded him of a younger sister. "Yo, Tarzan," He acknowledged. "What the hell are you doing? Besides standing in a tree and hollering."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Cricket was so wrapped into the moment that she didn't even notice somebody talking to her until the voice kept speaking. Peering down, Cricket saw a guy calling up to her. She couldn't help but blush a little bit when he called her Tarzan. "Sorry... Did I bother you?" She called back, leaning forward a little bit to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Duncan examined her. She seemed pretty harmless. "Nah, not really." He waved a dismissive hand. "I was doing anything anyway." He told her. "I'm Duncan." Duncan waved a hand.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:47 pm

He didn't seem mean or anything, thankfully. She had only met nice people so far. "Hi Duncan!" Cricket replied with a smile as she waved. "My name's--uhh, whoa!" She had leaned too far forward and she fell down, falling right above him.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:55 pm

Duncan goggled up at the girl when she began to introduce herself, but then she lost her footing or leaned too far forward or whatever and then she was falling. Duncan was too slow to react to the situation and she fell right on top of him. Duncan squirmed under her, not even bothering to pull himself free. His back was killing him, how heavy was she exactly? Or was she just up super high? He groaned. "Ow..." Duncan mumbled into the grass.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:01 pm

She didn't realize exactly what had happened until she was sitting on top of him. She jumped off of him and raised him from his shoulders with ease from off the ground. "I'm so sorry! So sorry!! I lost my footing..." She panted as she brushed the dirt off his clothes. "I can be kind of clumsy.. sometimes.. umm.. My name is Cricket." She apologized as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:13 pm

Duncan is almost afraid when she picks him up and starts cleaning him off. Whoa. Realizing he was beginning to stare, Duncan cleared his throat. "Uh," He began. "Oh, no it's fine. It's fine." He raises his hands. "It didn't really hurt that much." He lied, stretching his back. "You're a really strong, Cricket. You got super strength or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:25 pm

Cricket replied as she looked away from him, a little embarrassed that he was staring at her. She had never really talked to boys much, living in a foster home for Girls all her life. Even though she was glad to hear it didn't hurt too much, Cricket still felt bad. "Oh, um yes... I do have super strength." She hugged her arm, nervous. "It's not the best combination for somebody who can be a klutz I guess," she let out a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Duncan noticed her sudden shift in atmosphere, but he didn't take advantage of it like he normally would. She seemed like the type who cried easily, plus she's got monster strength and that would not be pleasant. "No, I actually think that's a pretty great power. It would be pretty cool to have for someone as small as me." He told her. "All I've got is this fire breath, and all that really does is keep me got all the time. See." Duncan breathed in before sighing out a small cloud of orange flames. Once he stopped, he ended up breathing smoke after it.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:51 pm

"Oh really?" She looked up to his compliment. Not too many guys usually said it was a great power. She was so naive she didn't even think that maybe he said it because he was scared. She took a couple of steps back when he revealed his fire breath. "Wow! That's.. dangerous!" Her eyes lit up. "I've never seen anybody with that kind of power before."
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:56 pm

Duncan raised his eyebrows at her. Dangerous? He'd never heard that one before....ever. "You think so?" He touched his throat, wondering how dangerous it probably was. "Yeah? Me neither. I never really knew anyone had powers until I looked up this place online."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:01 pm

"Oh yeah! You're like.. a dragon!" She used her hands as she spoke, showing her eccentricity. It was pretty cool and once again, she felt like everybody else she had met had more amazing abilities than she had. "And me neither, really. But even the ones I have met aren't like yours at all."
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:06 pm

"A dragon?" He echoed, starting to laugh, "I always liked to think of myself as a phoenix." He commented, walking past her and leaning against a tree. Duncan folded his arms. "I haven't met anyone with super strength." Duncan told her. "That's pretty unique too, you gotta admit. Have you met anyone else with super strength, Cricket?"
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:13 pm

Cricket laughed a little bit when he started to laugh too. "Phoenixes are really cool too." She wasn't so shy anymore, but she still kept her distance. Cricket pursed her lips as she turned on her heel to face him as he moved. "No, I haven't... but I'm sure there's probably dozens in here." She commented with a smile and a shrug. "I guess it's pretty useful too. But with you, you save a lot of time on cooking." She laughed quietly at her own joke.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:17 pm

"See?" Duncan pointed out, "I bet you you and maybe one other person has super strength. And if you find more than two people, then I owe you a kiss. But I seriously doubt that dozens of other people can do it." He persisted with a careless shrug. "It's not...really. I actually spend more time cooking because I burn shit all the time. Takeout is your friend." He grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:21 pm

Cricket looked away from Duncan when he said that he would give her a kiss. Her face instantly flushed and she was blushing uncontrollably, so she tried to look away so he wouldn't see as much. She didn't say anything and instead she chuckled at his comment about takeout as she tucked her hair behind her ear. "I-I'm not really one for cooking either. I usually burn stuff too. A pizza really hits the spot more anyway."
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:26 pm

Duncan starts laughing at Cricket when she turns red and looks away from him. "So you do get shy," He unfolded his arms and leaned off of the tree. "I was beginning to wonder if you were the ultimate extrovert." He cocks his head slightly. "That's kinda cute." He commented. "Ah, pizza. Pizza is probably the best food on the face of the earth."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:38 pm

"Oh, aww Duncan, stop it." Cricket laughed when he called her cute, lightly punching him in the arm a little bit--lightly for her at least. She was still looking away so she didn't see his reaction. She wasn't too red anymore and she looked back to him and grinned with a childlike naivety. "Probably? If there was an ability to summon pizzas at any moment then I would take that over strength any day!"
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:40 pm

Duncan tried his best to keep his painful expression to a minimum, he knew that Cricket didn't mean and that she was harmless in a imaginary way. But remaining on his feet was even harder than controlling his face. He managed to do both, though, with major difficulty. He laughed a bit, "Uh-huh." He smiled wider when grinned over at him. "I probably would too." Eating and sex were probably the two best things on the planet; forget sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:43 pm

Cricket smiled playfully as he agreed. She took a couple of steps backward and put her hands behind her back as she fiddled with her fingers. "Well anyways. I don't think I'm supposed to be talking to strangers in the forest all too much.. so maybe I should go.. or something." She grinned shyly as she looked up to Duncan.
Back to top Go down
Duncan Astor

Duncan Astor

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:47 pm

Duncan laughed. "We're on an island, you know." He pointed out. "If I wanted to come for you, I could probably do it without difficulty." He sighed. "But if you must go." He grinned at her, standing aside. "It was nice talking with you, Tarzan."
Back to top Go down
Ramona Jackson

Ramona Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:52 pm

Cricket furrowed her eyebrows a little bit when he said he could come for her. It was kind of weird, so she just laughed nervously instead not sure what else to say. "Well, I guess I can say it was nice talking to you too, Dragon." She said as she walked backwards away from him, glancing back occasionally to make sure she wouldn't hit anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)   Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace & Quiet (TAG: Anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Outside area :: Forest-
Jump to: