EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne) Empty
PostSubject: Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne)   Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:57 pm

Iridessa went into the bookstore with the intention of buying a cup of coffee—but then she realized it was no average bookstore like a Barnes & Noble so she started wandering. She didn’t mind reading but she surely didn’t go out of her way to read either. If she just happened to have seen something she wouldn’t binge it in one night like some people. She stopped in the fantasy section, observing a book with a female on the front. Books with female leads always caught her interest.
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne)   Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:13 pm

Marieanne was just strolling around the bookstore as it had caught her interest to get to read new books. Passing the fantasy section though a certain book caught quite her attention. Not because of the book itself though but because of the one holding it in her hands. Approaching the female slowly she had to rub her eyes to be sure she wasn´t just imagining things. "I... Iridessa? Is that you?"

(OOC: What´s her nickname btw xD?)
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne)   Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:31 pm

(OOC: Just make up whatever ya got there's a million of em XD)

Iridessa was deciding that the book probably wasn’t going to be that great being as she was growing seriously picky with all of the things she was reading at this point in her age, but she decided to buy it anyway. When she made this decision, she stood straight and raised her head at her name. "Marieanne?" She grinned, "Whoa, no way. What are you doing here, girl? Gimme some love," Iridessa stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Marieanne.
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne)   Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:20 pm

As she got recognized immediately a big smile appeared on Marieannes face right before she got grabed by her friend for a hug she of course returned with a little cuddle. "The same as you I suppose randomly. Oh dear it surely has been forever we have seen each other. Just look at you, you have grown up so much!"
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne)   Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 10:28 pm

Iridessa laughed and pulled back from her. "I wish I could say the same for you, girl." She winked at her. "It like you get younger every time I see you." Iridessa recalled wondering why that was about Marieanne. "So, you’re here for the program, clearly. When did you leave Chicago? I came to see you and you were just...gone." Iridessa remembered feeling disappointment at Marieanne's abrupt disappearance—almost betrayal.
Back to top Go down
Marieanne Trevelyan

Marieanne Trevelyan

PostSubject: Re: Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne)   Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 4:22 pm

"I ... I´m very sorry but I just had to leave." She replied, crossing her arms and looking down on the floor rather ashamed and sorry than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Vidia Ryans

Vidia Ryans

PostSubject: Re: Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne)   Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne) EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 5:14 pm

Iridessa smiles empathically at her friend. "It's all right, Marieanne. I understand...mostly." She pauses. "So how have you been? Why did you come here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne)   Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello There~ (TAG: Marieanne)
Page 1 of 1