EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} Empty
PostSubject: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:20 am

After going back to buy the icecream, Tadashi had decided to stop by the bookstore: it was quite a nice, big one and they sold, other than books, dvds and blurays, and videogames as well! For the games, he had checked out the section just for curiosity and to pass the time, but he didn't need anything. Books... well, he loved reading, but he did prefer ebooks, it was quite quicker for him. For the dvds, now that was something he could be interested in. He still had to get used to this new place, new life, new everything... training didn't start yet, and he didn't manage to figure out yet how to do his vlogs so he had quite some free time, he could buy or rent a movie or two, or even a TV show, that at least would have distracted him a bit from the changes... maybe Remi would have agreed to watch something with him, even if she wasn't much into his stuffs... Pity, cause there were some TV shows he would have loved watching and some old horror movies that would have been really fun to watch and make fun of...
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 1:28 am

Flynn stretched a bit, yawning softly as he scouted the recreation center to see what else they might have. Even though the bar was the best thing so far that Flynn had taken interest in. As hazel eyes gazed around at his surroundings, they landed on the bookstore. Well a certain person that seemed to be lost in their own little world currently. His roommate, Tadashi. He tilted his head in a curious manner before entering the store and heading towards the other male to see what he was up too. And of course the male seemed to be in his own world still. Flynn grinned a bit before reaching out and tapping the male on the shoulder. "Surprise to see you here," Flynn remarked out lightly in a fake surprised tone, waiting for the other male to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:25 am

Wow, they had the whole collection set of the old Twilight zone episodes for such a cheap price! But there were also some Stephen King movies that would have been so hilarious to watch... he kept staring at the covers, unsure of what to take, when suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder and a voice that made him suddenly drop everything, including the refrigerated bags with the icecreams, and turn in surprise and almost fear, his eyes wide open. He blinked twice recognizing his roommate, blushing a bit for his stupid reaction "Oh... H-hi Flynn... what-what-what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:00 am

Flynn blinked in surprise and pulled his hand away from the male quickly, giving the male an apologetic grin. "Well didn't think I'd scare you that bad." he chuckled lightly as he kneeled down and helped getting the male's refrigerated bags of ice creams up off the floor. "I was just passing by actually. Just got out of the bar to see what else they got in this place. Saw you and decided stop by to see what you were up too." Flynn answered as he then leaned back up with the bags and handed them back to Tadashi.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 3:16 pm

"S-sorry... I'm just a little... jumpy..." he justified himself with an apologetic smile, passing a hand through his hair and blushing a bit more as Flynn hurried before him and took his things from the floor. Well, so, not only he was stupid enough to drop his things as soon as he was slightly touched, he was also so slow and impeded he wasn't even able to pick his own stuffs from the floor... well, that wasn't imbarrassing at all... "Thanks..." he mumbled lowly with an embarrassed smile as Flynn gave him back his stuffs "Ah... I was just checking the movies... I was thinking to rent something..."
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:42 am

"No kidding," Flynn remarked in a teasing tone as he took quick notice of the male blushing once more in embarrassment. Oh yes. He thought right about this guy. Flynn couldn't wait to tease this guy more along the line. He probably didn't even have to tease the male to make him embarrassed. It seemed something like this would actually do. Hazel eyes then turned to where the movies were, slightly intrigued by the familiar names of movies that he took delight in. "I see you're into the horror flicks." Flynn grinned a bit before turning his attention back onto the male. "So why'd you not come back to the room last night?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:07 pm

Flynn's teasing just made him blush more and look down in embarrassment, shifting uncomfortably his weight from one foot to the other: now, Remi would have probably said that such kind of thinking was nonsense, buy a guy like Flynn would have never stopped to talk to him if he just didn't happen to be his roommate... and he wasn't sure he was comfortable with the fact that now they would have to talk. Not cause he didn't like Flynn, a part of him always craved for more relationships with boys, especially the 'cool guys' like Flynn and Reno, but... it was quite stressing for him, he felt like stepping on eggs and needles... A guy like him could find Flynn interesting, a guy like Flynn wouldn't even notice him, let alone talk to him, and this whole new situation was intimidating and frightening to him.

As the guy commented about the movies, though, he blinked in surprise before smiling widly: he wasn't exactly 'socially smart', but from his expression he could easily see that Flynn seemed interested as well "You like those too?" He asked, for a moment forgetting his anxiety, smiling happily... just before his new question made him go back to his embarrassment once again "Oh..." he mumbled looking down, not really knowing what to reply now "I just...I didn't feel like it..." he mumbled in a barely udible voice, not explaining much, not even where he had actually been
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 7:48 pm

Flynn tilted his head a bit at the sight of big smile upon the male's face, the corners of his lips twitched up into a small smile. "I do. I really adore the Stephen King movies. Although I wished that they had put alot more effort into the 'It' movie. Like put more of the book scenes into it." Especially the flying leeches part, Flynn thought to himself in amusement. Soon as he asked about where the guy had been last night, that wiped off the smile off the male's face. And there his roommate went back to being embarrassed. "You didn't feel like it? But those beds are so soft in our room." Flynn remarked out in a surprised tone, smirking slightly though.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Tadashi smiled a bit as Flynn commented about the IT movie, but before he could continue on the subject the boy remarked more on the 'last night' subject. "I-I slept at my friend's... her bed is like ours so I-I didn't miss out much..." he replied looking down, feeling like he owned at least a small explanation and not realising that maybe his words could be easily misinterpreted... well, a look at him was enough to get he hadn't been out to have sex, but he didn't realise either that he could be easily teased for what he had just said...
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:45 pm

Flynn quirked an eyebrow lightly at the remark about his roommate's friend's bed being the same as theirs beds. "Oh?" He then furrowed his eyebrows a bit at this, tilting his head over at the male. "You slept over in one of the girl's room?" he questioned the male in a curious tone, wondering if that was even allowed at this center. He smirked slightly a bit as he caught onto something that the male had said as well. "In her bed as well?" Flynn stared at the male with a curious gaze, wondering to know more about the male's story of last night as well.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:56 pm

Tadashi just briefly looked at him and nodded, shifting once again his weight from one foot to the other "She's my best friend... back home I often slept with her..." was that so weird? It was so normal to Remi he didn't even found it strange. He stole once again a quick look at Flynn, quite embarrassed by how the guy was staring at him so, just after a few seconds, he asked in an almost whiney voice "Why are you looking at me like that?"
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:31 pm

Flynn quirked an eyebrow at his roommate, tilting his head a bit at the male. "Well I had thought of something first. But now I know what you meant." he muttered to himself, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "So when you meant slept with her. You mean in her bed right?" Flynn smirked, chuckling a bit at the male's whiney tone. "Because you look so embarrassed." Flynn teased the other male.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 10:38 pm

"Uh? What did you think?" he asked raising his glance for a moment, puzzlement and confusion evident on his face, then, at his question, he lowered his glance once again, nodding lightly "Yes... I curl up next to her, it's our thing..." he didn't know why he said that out loud, even if that was true it was quite too many details and again, he blushed a bit, and even more so at Flynn's remark "Of course I'm embarrassed if you stare at me like that!" he whined again, using his left hand to lower the peak of his heat to cover his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:25 pm

Flynn just raised an eyebrow at the male, before waving his hand in dismissal at the male. "It doesn't matter now," Flynn commented as he listened to what the male remarked later, chuckling at it a bit. "It's your thing? Is she your girlfriend or something?" he questioned the male, tilting his head in a curious manner. He grinned in amusement as the male blushed a bit, shaking his head lightly. "It's just staring. Doesn't mean it's going to hurt you*
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 7:38 pm

"Uh?" Tadashi rose just a little his glance, just enough to steal a questioning look at Flynn, wondering what he meant, but he couldn't keep thinking about that for long since Flynn's question made him feel more embarrassed than he had been during the whole conversation "NO SHE'S NOT! SHE'S MY FRIEND!" he replied almost screaming, showing the same reaction a 7 years old boy would have had at such question. Tadashi could only hope Flynn's questions would stop there... that kind of subjects embarrassed him too much and he wasn't eager to admit he had no experience at all in the field, but by nature he wasn't a liar so if he would ask he knew he would most likely just say...
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Flynn jumped a little at the male's screaming reply, waving his hands down at the male to calm him down. 'Whoa! Calm down, Dashi!" Flynn remarked out in surprise, his eyes widen in shock at the male's response. He hadn't expected that for sure. "Alright, the subject is over!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:24 am

Flynn's reaction made him even more embarrassed, if possible. He realised he overreacted, but... he couldn't help, that kind of subjects made him nervous and... and that was the result... "sorry" he muttered so lowly that Flynn would surely had troubles hearing it. And then his mind realised something, and he frowned, looking up at Flynn once again "Only my mom calls me Dashi" he said in a neutral tone and with quite a puzzled expression. Nobody, not even Remi, not even his dad shortened his name! Only his mom!
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:43 am

Flynn nodded his head lightly, giving the male an apologetic smile. "Well it's great to see you calmed down at least." He then tilted his head a bit at the sight of the male's frown and puzzled expression. "can't help but call you that when I can. The nickname just fits you, that's all." Flynn smirked over at the male before adding, "Besides it's cute." It looked like he had struck a nerve there. The male actually had a neutral tone when he said that.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 12:10 pm

Tadashi wasn't sure he was ok with Flynn calling him that. It felt so... intimate... but he didn't really know what to say and didn't want to make a scene again so he just remained quiet, hating himself every passing second of silence for not being able to have a proper conversation. Why was that so difficult? Why wasn't he able to just talk like normal people did? Would Flynn now think he was weird and avoid him, like his classmates did? He wouldn't be surprised by that... but maybe a bit saddened... maybe even a lot... he shifted once again uncomfortable on the spot, staring for a moment at the dvd in his hand. They even had at least something in common, why couldn't he think of anything to say?
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 6:51 am

Flynn stared at the male for a moment, as silence passed between the two males for a bit. Most likely he had made the male uncomfortable with the nickname. Oh great. Did he just overstep his boundaries with his roomie? Seemed like it to Flynn who then gave out a light soft sign as his gaze then wandered over at the dvd in the other male's hand. "Just forget I called you that, alright?" Flynn remarked to the male with an apologetic smile, before pointing to the dvd. "So what do you have there?" he asked in a curious tone. Sure the male's earlier reaction had irked him, it didn't mean that it would make Flynn ignore the guy. After all they were staying in the same room for how many years they were at this center.
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 2:28 pm

Tadashi felt a bit sorry: did he mind that much if Flynn called him that way? It felt just... so weird... he was trying to find something to say, deeply unsuccessfully, so when the guy asked about the movies once again he was glad to change subject and... wow! He was still talking to him... "Ah... just... Some old "Nightmare on Elm Street" movies, some old "Child's Play" movies and the "It" movie" he replied with a sheepish smile, especially since the IT was the move Flynn had talked earlier... "I-I do think that the IT is quite laughable... but... I-I kind of like it this way... y-you know? 'so bad is good'?" he asked again, almost embarrassed of having that movie now, almost feeling to have to justify himself
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:54 am

Flynn grinned a bit as the male responded perfectly to the subject change. "Now I really know and love the first and third movie. Although I've never seen the second movie!" Flynn nodded his head lightly, before pausing for a a few seconds. "Here's an idea, how about we have a movie night one night?"
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 2:45 pm

At Flynn's suggestion, Tadashi looked at him for a moment with deep surprise before a big smile appeared on his lips: really? Flynn wanted to watch a movie with him, spend time with him even after... well... such a meeting they had? He really looked like a puppy wagging his tail cause his master just told him they were going out for a walk! "I'd love that!" he replied honestly
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 6:19 am

Flynn stared a bit at the male, blinking in slight disbelief at the sight of a puppy wagging it's tail in delight. That was what the male looked like to him right now. Reno was right. The male really did resemble a puppy! And that would make Flynn his master right now?... Suddenly some delightful thoughts filled his mind, which Flynn had to immediately shake his head of the dirty thoughts that flooded his head. This wasn't exactly the kind of thoughts he'd want to have of his roommate, no matter how cute they were.
He gave the male a light grin, nodding his head. "Alright then it's settled then. We'll just have to find a good night to watch it."
Back to top Go down
Tadashi Bennett

Tadashi Bennett

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:40 pm

Tadashi could only nod again, still that puppy-like expression full of joy and excitement on his face, totally oblivious of what was going on in Flynn's mind. He was just really happy the guy actually wanted to do something like that with him. "Whenever you want... t-to me is the same" he added a bit shyly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}   You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn} Empty

Back to top Go down

You like horror too??? {TAG Flynn}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next