EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite World Training Center for Gifted Talents

HomeLatest imagesRules & InfosFAQProfile ListDivisionsRoommates ListSearchTaken CharactersRegisterLog in

Hunt for cookies - Nolan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

Hunt for cookies - Nolan Empty
PostSubject: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:40 pm

One Astrid had unpacked completely she had nocticed something very terrible which she had to try to undo as soon as possible if not immediately. She had forgot to bring cookies with her! It´s not that she was addicted to them, well partly she actually was, but with all the excitement and things to do she had spent days without even eating a single one on them and this definitely was way too long for her. Way too long! So of course once she had noticed and got to know where the supermarket was she couldn´t waste any more time and went right on for the hunt of her beloved cookies. "Just where are you hiding from me?"
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 9:22 am

Nolan walked down one of the aisles that contain cracker, chips, and cookies, etc. He needed a couple of snacks to stock up on. He hadn’t really brought much food with him really. So thankfully this place was here. Like this place was like a mini town for people with powers. His mind slightly did wonder on the question of how training was going to be as well. But that hasn’t come to light yet. Speaking of lights… Nolan glanced around the store, wrinkling his nose around the multiple lights that the place had. Well maybe it was a good thing that the training hadn’t started yet. Nolan didn’t want to feel stressed out so much yet in this new development.
Nolan shook his head a bit of these thoughts as his eyes traced over the bags and packages of food, looking for something to catch his eye. Such as… “Bingo,” Nolan murmured under his breath as he stopped to take notice of one of his favorite snacks. A bag of ruffle chips to go along with the French onion dip in his shopping cart.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Having passed her target already for the 10th time without her knowing Astrid slowly but surely started to go crazy. She had red the signs, she had checked every reasoning, at least in her mind, location for them far more then once but they just seemed to play hide and seek with her.
Letting out an annoyed cry as she again only ended up at the alcohol section she really felt close just to give up and slam her fist against a package of flour when a very handsome young man was catching her eye. ... Well rather what was right behind him from her point of view. Cookies! Finally she had found them and nobody would able to stop her now. Nobody! So she headed right towards her target, almost actually running when she suddenly felt a sharp pain at her stomach as she had just hit a shopping car. Holding her hurted area tight she bend over a little and eventually passed her now sworn enemy of metal still trying to reach what she came for in the first place though very slowly now. "This is so not my day!"
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 10:52 am

As Nolan continued to scan the the shelves for any more goodies, he heard footsteps running in his direction before a loud noise occurred behind him. He turned around with a startled look, raising an eyebrow at the sight of a female holding her stomach as she paced slowly towards the cookies. Her hand trying to reach out for something. Nolan slightly winced a bit at her sharp remark, biting his lip a bit at her predicament. "Are you alright?" he questioned the girl with a concerned tone as he glanced down over at her before over at what she seemed to be reaching for. The pain for cookies it seemed. He then glanced over at the shopping cart, giving out a soft sigh at the stupidity of lazy people. "You'd think people would put those shopping carts back." To prevent this from happening.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 7:00 pm

Finally having some packages of cookies in her hands she eventually noticed the guy talking to her. "Hmm? Oh yeah. Should be fine ... for now I guess at least. Thanks for your concern though." She replied, offering him the best smile she could give with continueing pain. At least though it got less already even if there surely would stay a beautiful giant blue spot on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:09 am

Nolan watched as the girl finally got a hold of the cookies that she had aimed for earlier seemingly, nodding a bit at her response. "For now? That doesn't assure me that much," Nolan slightly remarked in a sheepish tone, tilting his head a bit at the blonde. He glanced over at the shopping cart before looking back over at Astrid, jabbing his thumb back at the cart. "Those things can really hurt."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:01 pm

Shrugging her shoulders playfully she approached him with a smirk. "Oh I´m really touched by your concern. Well if you want to nurse me that badly go ahead, I´m all yours." Astrid replied, chuckleing a little awkward as he pointed at the shopping cart. She definitely knew how to embarrass herself. "Uhm by the way I´m Astrid."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 8:26 am

Nolan chuckled a bit at her teasing remark, bringing his hands up and lightly waving them a bit. "Can't help you there in that department. My powers aren't that stable, and they're mostly used for other means as destruction and pain." he explained to her, shrugging his shoulders a bit as he put his hands back down. "The name's Nolan. Guess you're here to grab a few snacks as well?" he asked the girl, gesturing to the cookies.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:29 pm

"Destruction and pain hmm?" Astrid repeated as she approached him with quite some interest. "Well now you got me curious! Oh and I´m Astrid by the way. Nice to meet you." She replied, trying to get a hand of hers free to offer him for a proper shake but there were just too many cookies ... and she just didn´t want to let go of them yet after she had suffered to much for them. On the other hand though she also got to meet another nice future agent ... "Oh no I have been caught!" She joked chuckleing.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:41 pm

Nolan gave her a sheepish smile as he nodded his head in response to her repeating of his remark from earlier. "Oh have I? And nice to meet you, Astrid." he chuckled a bit at her struggle to offer him a proper handshake but couldn't do to the cookies in her arms. He shook the basket in his other hand, giving her a playful grin. "I'm guilty as well."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:49 pm

"Apperently." She remarked with a smirk of hers. "Wow you actually get me close to feel like a damsel in the presence of some bad guy. ... Actually quite funny I have to admit." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:15 am

"Can't help myself with these chips and dip still being sold," Nolan joked a bit, raising an eyebrow at her later comments and such. "Oh is that so?" he teased her with a light playful smirk. "Can't really be a damsel if you got powers." Nolan added, tilting his head a bit at her. She had to be an agent, because that's what most of the people here were assumed as by Nolan.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 8:41 pm

"What? Dawh this is really heartbreaking. I just thought the damsel in need might actually fit me. Oh well guess I can´t help it." She replied with a shrug. Of course she was aware of that she wasn´t really that helpless at all. But still it actually was nice to play out the "in need of protection"-card. Especially when it got her some priviledges which though hardly happens.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 7:36 am

Nolan chuckled a bit at her disappointment, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "In a situation which has a shopping cart as the villain?" he commented to her in a teasing tone, tilting his head at her. Perhaps if he hadn't assumed that she was an agent, then he might have thought of her as such. Which wouldn't be right to him. Because the outside of a person didn't really tell you about the person. "So what are your powers?" he asked in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:14 pm

"Yes, very horrible and traumatic right? I doubt I can ever forget this fatefull day I got sneekattacked by these monsterous ... cart." She replied as she approached him within one quick jump and looked right in his eyes pouting. "Blood control. By the way you have really beautiful eyes." Astrid said as she backed off again from the male.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:51 pm

Nolan laughed a bit in amusement as he gestured to the cookies with a light smirk before remarking "Those cookies distracted you, I think thats how you got sneaked attack." Nolan had this remarked in a joking manner, teasing the female. He then blinked in response as Astrid jumped up towards him and complimenting his eyes, as well as answering his question. His cheecks slightly burned at the sudden compliment."oh, you noticed?" He joked in a teasing tone. "Blood bending? That seriously sounds like it would hurt. The victim of course."
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 11:12 pm

"Never, ever, blame the cookies." Astrid warned him in a scolding yet teasing voice just before letting out another chuckle. "How could I not? You could even say they´re quite captivating." She replied truthfully. "Weeeeeeeeeeell ... sometimes ... maybe. Can´t tell for sure since the only people who got hurt by me using my powers I actually wanted to feel a little pain ... otherwise everyone was fine so far. You can always explore it yourself though if you want to. For you I´d even be extra gentle." She offered with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:37 pm

"Aw really? But I want to," Nolan remarked in a joking manner, chuckling softly a bit. "Captivating huh? Never seen my eyes like that before," he remarked sheepishly before listening to Astrid explain a bit about her blood bending powers. His eyes widened a bit. "Remind me to never piss you off." he commented, shaking his head immediately at her suggestion. "I rather not explore that just yet." It would definitely feel weird if his body moved on it's own by having his blood controlled by someone. Even if it was a pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:44 pm

Flashing a glance at him for his joke she was quickly smirking again. "Well just be carefull with the cookies than! But don´t worry. Never actually used my powers to hurt or punish anyone. Especially if someone appears that nice and fun like you. Sure you don´t want to try out?" She replied, repeating her offer though rather as a joke as she definitely had no intention to force him.
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:19 pm

Nolan gave her a sheepish smile at her words of never using her powers to hurt anyone. "I'm not all that nice and fun. I'm just not stressed like I usually am." Ever since he had gotten into the center, Nolan hadn't had any stressful moments. If you didn't count meeting someone like Reno from his past as one. And Nolan sort of envied Astrid a bit about never using her powers to hurt someone. The brunette pined for that kind of control desperately, and was one of the reasons to why he was at the center in the first place.
He shook his head a bit, giving her a light smile. "I still stick to a no for now." he remarked sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 10:25 pm

"Aaaaah so you´re a bad boy or what? Very tempting. You wouldn´t wanna try to seduce me already would you?" She joked as she gave him a wink. "Mmmmh how about we continue our tempting conversation at the cash desk? As much as I love to hold my beloved cookies close, it also is pretty nice to be able to actually move around freely ... well more or less."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:55 pm

Nolan chuckled a bit, shrugging his shoulders a bit. "You could say I was, when I had been living on the streets for some time." His powers had came in handy to keep those who wanted to mess or steal from him. But thankfully he had gotten off the streets and actually got his life together with controlling his powers a bit. But that life hadn't lasted long and now Nolan was here at the center. Well to put it that simply. Nolan smirked a bit at the girl's comment, tilting his head lightly at her. "I think I'll fail in that category if I even tried." he chuckled lightly, giving her an apologetic smile. Due to his powers, Nolan hadn't really socialized much in the flirtation category. Only a few times, but that had actually been to...well slip some money out of their purses. He had been a teenager back then. Soon enough Astrid's next remark pulled him out of his memories quickly. "Sure thing," he agreed with a light nod of his head.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 12:04 am

"You´ve been living on the streets?" Astrid repeated with wide opened eyes as she was moving slowly towards the cash desk, hoping or rather intending for Nolan to follow her. "Wow that ... must have been hard. But also really impressive that you got here though." At his statement about his flirting skills she chuckled a little. "Dawh don´t think like that! I´m sure you´re a great flirt if you want to. You even already doing a little with me. ... Well and I´m always up for some training or testing ... if you want to of course."
Back to top Go down
Nolan Anderson

Nolan Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:52 am

"Well I had used to be living on the streets. But I had finally gotten myself an apartment, lasted a good while until things went downhill." Nolan remarked with a light shrug of his shoulders as he followed Astrid towards the cash desk. Such as losing his job. He didn't want to go back to that past life on the streets anymore, so the center was the best place for him. He shook his head a bit, smirking a bit at her remark. "I guess I have a little practice with it. Oh? Are you offering yourself to me?" Nolan commented in a teasing tone as he glanced at her with an amused gaze.
Back to top Go down
Astrid Hofferson

Astrid Hofferson

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:57 am

"I see ... well hey, now you´re here and things are going up again I guess right?" She replied, almost about to give him a pat on the shoulder when she remebered the cookiepackages in her hands right before they were about to fall down. After she had catched them though she moved her attention completely back to Nolan and smirked at him actually more seducively than she intended or even only knew she did. "Who knows."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt for cookies - Nolan   Hunt for cookies - Nolan Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunt for cookies - Nolan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteWorldTrainingCenterforGiftedTalents :: Recreation Center :: Supermarket-
Jump to: